Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wait...Teach Ag! in the Army?

  


Good Evening!  My name is Kate Bassett.  I am starting this professional blog to document and share the connections between two of my life passions:  Agricultural Education and the Army!

                                             

                                                      
                                                                   Confused?

That's ok.  As I progress through my senior year at Penn State University I hope to clarify how the two are associated and how incredibly similar they are.  Upon graduation, I plan to work my way through the military as a 2LT and teach agriculture, especially in developing countries.

Follow my Blog and learn how I have designed my coursework to embark on an exhilarating journey in Agricultural Education!! 

Here's a sneak peak on a couple exciting things to come:

Student teaching in BELIZE!


Agricultural work SPEARHEADED by the military.

U.S. military and USDA efforts have specifically highlighted agricultural development as a key objective
http://www.newsecuritybeat.org/2010/05/can-food-security-stop-terrorism/
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment