Saturday, February 14, 2015

Supervised Agricultural Visit

Entrepreneurial SAE - Equine Production

Ah man!! It's so exciting to see students who are out there challenging themselves to work on projects.  My students are blowing me away with how dedicated they are to their SAE's.

This week I had the great opportunity to visit with one of my students who is working with horses. They show all over the country!! What a great opportunity.

                                                   

 

It was a great visit.  I got to see a great example of parent, student and teacher relationships.  This visit in particular was just to check in on the student and to make sure he was keeping up with his project.  It was exciting to see clear enthusiasm about the horses.

I'll certainly be rooting for him as he continues to compete throughout the year!


1 comment: